EU investments dedicated to the training for foreign investors are coming to the end - only 17% of the program budget was left. Of the total amount of 25,23 M Eur allocated to this program, 16,40 M Eur have already been allocated. Over 4,55 M Eur is requested in evaluated applications, thus the unused balance is currently only 4,27 M Eur.
If you're still considering using the features of this program, we recommend hurry up.
SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT SUBSIDY
Grant Program "Trainings for foreign investors’ employees“ purpose - development of employee competence.
- Eligible applicant: companies owned by foreign investors.
- The amount of grant: till 500 000 Eur for one project.
- Maximum funding intensity: 50% - 70% from eligible project costs.
- You can find detailed information about Grant Program "Trainings for foreign investors’ employees“ here>>>.
HOW CAN WE HELP TO EMPLOY A GRANT
We assist our Clients in employing EU grants and ensure that the grant would serve Client’s need rather than Client serves the bureaucratic requirements of the donor. We provide integrated EU grants employment services:
- Project concept preparation. We shape the project concept to ensure that it meets donor’s requirements and has maximum chances of receiving grant.
- Development of application. We develop competitive application and lead it through the evaluation process towards the signing of the grant agreement.
- Administering the project. We help to implement the project in line with donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid to the Client timely and in full amount.
- Post-project assistance. We develop annual reports and, if needed, help to avoid donor’s sanctions for non-compliance with the project impact KPI’s.
WHY "ADVANCED ADVICE"
- On average, 8.5 out of 10 our prepared applications were funded.
- Detailed information about our projects can be found here >>>.
If you need a help in attracting EU funding, call us or drop us an e-mail:
- Saulius Dekaminavičius, email@example.com, +370 602 25230