The Call for proposals under the measure “SMART FDI“ was published on 21th of August 2019.
The aim of the “SMART FDI” grant is to attract foreign investors working in the field of scientific research and/or experimental development and/or innovation (R&D) based on the smart specialization approach.
- The total amount allocated for the projects is € 15,12 M.
- Eligible applicant: a foreign investor or a foreign investor’s company of any size or branch established in Lithuania which the investor has significant influence upon.
- The amount of grant: from € 50 K up to € 10 M for one project.
- The granted activities:
- R&D activities. The amount of grant: up to € 3 M. The maximum granting rate: up to 80%.
- Creation and development of R&D infrastructure. The amount of grant: up to € 6,5 M. The maximum granting rate: up to 45%.
- Implementation of processes and organizational innovations. The amount of grant: up to € 0,5 M. The maximum granting rate: up to 50%.
- Call for proposals is open from 21st of August and will be open until 30th of November 2020 or until all funding is allocated for the projects.
- More information about “SMART FDI“ measure is available here>>>
HOW CAN WE HELP TO EMPLOY A GRANT
We assist our Clients in employing EU grants and ensure that the grant would serve Client’s need rather than Client serves the bureaucratic requirements of the donor. We provide integrated EU grants employment services:
- Project concept preparation. We shape the project concept to ensure that it meets donor’s requirements and has maximum chances of receiving grant.
- Development of application. We develop competitive application and lead it through the evaluation process towards the signing of the grant agreement.
- Administering the project. We help to implement the project in line with donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid to the Client timely and in full amount.
- Post-project assistance. We develop annual reports and, if needed, help to avoid donor’s sanctions for non-compliance with the project impact KPI’s.
WHY "ADVANCED ADVICE"
We have more than a 10-year solid experience in cooperating with foreign investors. Since 2005 we have developed and administrated more than 70 projects with a total budget of € 191 M for over 50 foreign investors. The success rate of such projects speaks for itself - 96 percent of our developed grant proposals for foreign investors were funded. Detailed information about our projects can be found here >>>.
If you need a help in attracting EU funding, call us or drop us an e-mail: