Finally, our basket of projects developed over all 15 years of Advanced Advice has been complemented by a symbolic 400th project!
Some statistics and more interesting facts about what lies behind 400 projects and how we managed to fill this basket:
BREAKDOWN OF PREPARED PROJECTS BY APPLICANT
- We prepared 208 projects for local capital companies.
- We prepared 104 projects for public sector and non-governmental organizations.
- We prepared 88 projects for foreign capital companies.
BREAKDOWN OF PREPARED PROJECTS BY AREA
- 100 export promotion projects - of which 94% received funding.
- 97 infrastructure development projects - of which 91%. received funding.
- 74 R&D projects - of which 80% received funding.
- 58 competence development projects - of which 73% received funding.
- 46 projects for improving social and business environment - of which 73%. received funding.
- 25 productivity and efficiency improvement projects - of which 84% received funding.
TOP3 PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS RECEIVED THE BIGGEST FUNDING
- Tonbo Imaging Pte Ltd “Research and experimental development for the creation of an innovative autonomous transport system”: funding - 4.51 M Eur; value - 11.75 M Eur.
- Altechna Coatings, LLC “New generation optical surfaces and coatings for lasers (STAR)”: funding - 1.95 M Eur; value - 3.81 M Eur.
- Somlita, LLC „Modernization of Somlita, LLC production base”: funding - 1.68 M Eur; value - 3.36 M Eur.
TOP3 PUBLIC SECTOR PROJECTS RECEIVED THE BIGGEST FUNDING
- Vilnius City Municipality Administration “National Concert Halls Meeting World Music Standards, Vilnius, V. Mykolaitis-Putino str. 5, construction ”: funding - 51.97 M Eur; value - 51.97 M Eur.
- Vilnius City Municipality Administration “Establishment of a multifunctional Lazdynai health center”: funding - 11.65 M Eur; value - 21.17 M Eur.
- State Service for Protected Areas under the Ministry of Environment "Protection of Landscape Values and Adaptation to Cognition (I)": funding - 16.47 M Eur; value - 16.47 M Eur.
DISTRIBUTION OF PROJECTS YEARLY
- We prepare 26 projects averagely per year to receive funding:
- 19 projects of private sector.
- 7 projects of public and NGO sectors.
HOW TO AVAIL OUR EXPERT EXPERIENCE
If you have more questions about recruiting EU investment and want a free consultation, contact us:
- Call or e-mail to our experts: