As part of the implementation of the DNA Plan for the Future Economy of Lithuania, calls for proposals for the financing instruments SMART FDI, TRAININGS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS EMPLOYEES will be published in October
MORE ABOUT GRANTS
- The aim of grant "SMART FDI" – to attract foreign investors working in the field of scientific research and/or experimental development and/or innovation (R&D) based on the smart specialization approach ▪ Eligible applicant is a foreign investor or a foreign investor’s company of any size or branch established in Lithuania which the investor has significant influence upon ▪ Max grant per project – up to 10 M € Max funding rate – up to 80% ▪ Main eligible costs: salaries, creation and development of R&D infrastructure, construction ▪ The call for proposals should be launched in October and will be opened until the amount of the grant for the measure will be allocated ▪ You can found detailed information about grant "SMART FDI“ here>>>
- The aim of grant "TRAININGS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS EMPLOYEES" – to create conditions for foreign investors to acquire specific competences and adapt to changes in the economy.▪ Eligible applicant is a foreign investor or a foreign investor’s company of any size or branch established in Lithuania which the investor has significant influence upon ▪ Max grant per project – up to 250 K € ▪ Max funding rate – up to 70% ▪ Main eligible costs: subcontracting of training services, employee’s salary for the duration of training and expenses of business trips ▪ The call for proposals should be launched in October and will be opened until the amount of the grant for the measure will be allocated ▪ You can found detailed information about grant "TRAININGS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS EMPLOYEES" here>>>
HOW CAN WE HELP TO EMPLOY A GRANT
We assist our Clients in employing EU grants and ensure that the grant would serve Client’s need rather than Client serves the bureaucratic requirements of the donor. We provide integrated EU grants employment services:
- Project concept preparation. We shape the project concept to ensure that it meets donor’s requirements and has maximum chances of receiving grant.
- Development of application. We develop competitive application and lead it through the evaluation process towards the signing of the grant agreement.
- Administering the project. We help to implement the project in line with donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid to the Client timely and in full amount.
- Post-project assistance. We develop annual reports and, if needed, help to avoid donor’s sanctions for non-compliance with the project impact KPI’s.
WHY "ADVANCED ADVICE"
We have more than a 10-year solid experience in cooperating with foreign investors. Since 2005 we have developed and administrated more than 90 projects with a total budget of € 208 M for over 50 foreign investors. The success rate of such projects speaks for itself - 96 percent of our developed grant proposals for foreign investors were funded. Detailed information about our projects can be found here >>>
If you need a help in attracting EU funding, call us or drop us an e-mail: