SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT SUBSIDY
The aim of the “REGIO POTENCIAL LT” grant is to stimulate the investment of SMEs in the implementation of modern technologies that would enable the adaptation of existing ones and the development of new production capacities for the production of new and existing products in the regions of Lithuania.
- Eligible applicant: small to medium-sized enterprise (SME). Partnership is not allowed.
- The total amount granted for the projects is over € 20 M.
- The amount of grant: up to € 0,5 M for one project.
- The granted activity: the implementation of modern technologies, adapting existing ones and developing new production capacities for the production of new and existing products.
- It is planned to announce the call for the applications in the 3rd quarter of this year.
- More information is available here >>>.
HOW CAN WE HELP TO EMPLOY A GRANT
We assist our Clients in employing EU grants and ensure that the grant would serve Client’s need rather than Client serves the bureaucratic requirements of the donor. We provide integrated EU grants employment services:
- Project concept preparation. We shape the project concept to ensure that it meets donor’s requirements and has maximum chances of receiving grant.
- Development of application. We develop competitive application and lead it through the evaluation process towards the signing of the grant agreement
- Administering the project. We help to implement the project in line with donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid to the Client timely and in full amount
- Post-project assistance. We develop annual reports and, if needed, help to avoid donor’s sanctions for non-compliance with the project impact KPI’s.
WHY "ADVANCED ADVICE"
- On average, 8.5 out of 10 our prepared applications were funded.
- Detailed information about our projects can be found here >>>.
If you need a help in attracting EU funding, call us or drop us an e-mail:
- Saulius Dekaminavičius, firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 602 25230