The Call for proposals under the measure “Trainings for Foreign Investors' Employees“ was published on 11th of June 2019.
With the help of the measure “Trainings for Foreign Investors' Employees“, foreign investors who invest in the production and / or service sector in the Republic of Lithuania, can train their employees, provide them with the opportunities to improve their qualification or acquire a new qualification.
- The total amount allocated for all projects is 10,28 M €.
- Eligible applicant: a foreign investor (company) or a private legal entity established/ acquired by a foreign investor in the Republic of Lithuania, to which foreign investor has a decisive influence
- The maximum amount of the grant: up to 250 000 € for one project.
- Maximum granting rate: 50% - 70% from eligible project costs.
- Applications may be submitted by 1st of September 2020 or until the amount of the grant for the measure is distributed.
- You can find detailed information about Grant Program “Trainings for Foreign Investors' Employees“ here>>>.
HOW CAN WE HELP TO EMPLOY A GRANT
We assist our Clients in employing EU grants and ensure that the grant would serve Client’s need rather than Client serves the bureaucratic requirements of the donor. We provide integrated EU grants employment services:
- Project concept preparation. We shape the project concept to ensure that it meets donor’s requirements and has maximum chances of receiving grant.
- Development of application. We develop competitive application and lead it through the evaluation process towards the signing of the grant agreement.
- Administering the project. We help to implement the project in line with donor’s requirements to ensure that the grant is paid to the Client timely and in full amount.
- Post-project assistance. We develop annual reports and, if needed, help to avoid donor’s sanctions for non-compliance with the project impact KPI’s.
WHY "ADVANCED ADVICE"
We have more than a 10-year solid experience in cooperating with foreign investors. Since 2005 we have developed and administrated more than 70 projects with a total budget of € 191 M for over 50 foreign investors. The success rate of such projects speaks for itself - 96 percent of our developed grant proposals for foreign investors were funded. Detailed information about our projects can be found here >>>.
If you need a help in attracting EU funding, call us or drop us an e-mail: