PEOPLE AND OFFICE INTEGRATION MANAGER
The 2nd law of thermodynamics describes why everything in the universe ultimately falls apart and disintegrates over time, increasing chaos. These unpleasant effects might be counteracted by the process of integration – bringing parts together into a harmonious unity. As a People and Office Integration Manager, you will be responsible for decreasing entropy, bringing order and harmony to our office. Your tasks will be organized around the first three layers of the famous Maslow's pyramid:
- Firstly, you will take care of the physical and virtual office environment to ensure it meets the basic needs of our colleagues and guests - cleanness, coziness, responsiveness, availability of resources, safety, etc.
- Secondly, you will maintain established office rules and traditions, ensure we are compliant with both formal and informal criteria of well-being, safety, etc.
- Thirdly, you will handle both incoming and outgoing information flows within corporate communication channels, such as phone, email, web, and social networks.
- Finally, you will engage in facilitating internal social integration through promoting tribal mentality, organizing events, implementing competency building and recreational initiatives, etc.
Generally, you will be reporting to the Head of Administration and Finance. However, on a project level, you might find yourself accountable to other colleagues or even managing others.
We expect that you:
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Are proactive, honest and accountable.
- Demonstrate common sense and business acumen.
- Are an excellent problem solver.
People and Office Integration Manager must also possess these skills:
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English and Lithuanian.
- Well-developed usage of IT tools, in particular, MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, CMS, CRM, etc.
- Demonstrated attention to details and critical thinking.
- Excellent task and time management.
- High level of independence and personal responsibility.
- 1500 Euros/month gross salary.
- Bonuses tied to personal and team results.
- Motivational perks such as team events, free snacks, etc.
- A vibrant team of 20+ young professionals.
- Lovely office in the heart of Vilnius' Old Town.
If you are interested:
Before Sunday, the 23rd of February, apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you consider working at Advanced Advice?
- Processes. We organize our activities based on transparent procedures and standards, and we improve them by including all the team members into the improvement process.
- Team. We respect and appreciate every member of our team, and together we are learning and improving.
- Values. We base our work, relationships, and decisions on the shared values of the team.
- Salary. The transparent motivation system encourages us to exceed targets, and higher wages allow us to feel dignified and confident.